Thursday, January 27, 2011

Elements and Principles of Art



Color:
     f5.5
     1/170

Changed the colors to make it more antique and i liked the "old time" colors.  I also liked that the picture is close and shows the detail of the paint.






Emphasis:
     f5.5
     1/300

I lightened the door and brought the color out in the door knob. i really like the shine on it and am really happy with this photo!









Shape:
     f5.5
     1/59


I really liked the pine cone against the snow and then the tress in the background. I also really like it in black and white!







Space:
     f4.0
     1/350


I really like the space in this photo and how the fence sends your eyes back and then the road and tree brings your eyes forward again.







Texture:
     f3.1
     f/45

I really love this blue shag carpet in my grandfathers house. I zoomed in close and brightened the color a bit. It really feels like if you were to touch this photo, it would really feel like shag carpet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment